Download Kik Messenger For PC With Using of Bluestacks Emulator
In today’s technological world, messaging apps are all in rage. There are thousands of these apps popping up each day. Kik is one such popular app that, like their motto, aims at connecting the world through chat. Before you decide whether you want this app or not you need to understand what this app can offer you.
Steps to download and install Kik messenger in Windows PC
Step 1: Install BlueStacks
The first thing that you need before downloading Kik on you PC, is an emulator base that can support it. An android emulator basically is a platform that replicates the android environment of your phone onto your Windows PC. There are many Android emulators available online. We suggest you to choose a popular and reliable one like BlueStacks. To BlueStacks Download on your PC:
- Go to the search engine of your browser and type in the address: https://bluestacks.com. This will take you to the official BlueStacks website.
- Click the ‘Download’ button in the website. The .exe file will automatically start downloading.
- Once done, run the file to install BlueStacks in your system.
Step 2: Setup BlueStacks
- Once the installation is complete, open BlueStacks.
- Now you have to open a Google account here. Go to Settings > Manage accounts > Add account > Google > Next. Add an account or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Go back to the home screen. Choose the button Click sync setup > Proceed. Now your Google account will be synced to BlueStacks.
- In the midst of this syncing process, you will be shown a list of devices that are linked to your mentioned Google account. If any of those items in the list are selected or highlighted, unselected it and then click ‘Done’ button for proper syncing.
- You can login again using the account and start downloading apps onto it.
Step 3: Installing Kik messenger
- Now from your BlueStacks home page, click the Apps button. A dialog box will open.
- In the search tab of the dialog box, type in ‘kik messenger’, and start search. When you find kik, click ‘Install’.
- Now sometimes you will be asked to do a ‘one time setup’. This happens if your Google account has not properly synced with BlueStacks. So if this happens just follow through the onscreen instruction to do proper syncing and close BlueStacks and login again.
- If your account is properly synced, you will get a pop up with a lot of kik messenger icons. Click the one on the top left corner. Now kik will automatically start downloading. This may take a few minutes based on your internet connection speed.
- Once installation is done, close the search tab. You will find the Kik messenger on the BlueStacks home screen.
- Click it to login and agree to the terms and conditions. If you already have a Kik account you can login or else you can create a new account by clicking, ‘Register’ button.And now use the account to login to the Kik messenger.
So that is the end of the process. So your Kik messenger will now be up and active on your Windows PC through the android emulator, BlueStacks.